Saturday, March 14, 2009

be with me:)




Regarding this bits and pieces I want you to know that I’m new in to blog stuff and im not good to construct interesting topics so just don’t expect a lot from this blog site of mine..ü Some of my lines doesn’t really makes sense at all so bear with it. To begin with, I want to you to have an idea who and what kind of person I am. This will serves as my “about me” (parang friendster ang tirada!LoL!)


Being “Carl Lesley Jandayan could not be easy. I am running closely to 18(pwede n mkulong) but I can’t feel the essence of being one. If you would ask those people who are really close to me and who really knew me they would say that I don’t act as my age. Their first impression towards me was that, aside of having a “carl” in my first name they also said that I appears to be boyish but I cant blame them because that’s true but of coarse it’s just the appearance I know my self and I know that I am a real lady.(but I guess that’s not the right term..Hahaahah) I’m just a typical girl which you could not be noticed in a crowd. I belong to this what we called “broken” family. Honestly I don’t take it as an issue like some people does ‘cause since I grew up with out the guidance of a father. Though there sometimes which we went to his place but the feeling of having a father was already gone but I know in my heart, he loves me as much as I do. It’s just that I’m not used to have a father. Well, enough for this melodramatic information about me. Just like what I’ve said. I’m just an ordinary girl who wants to be happy in every little thing I have and to make the most out of my existence here in earth. Like anybody else, I laugh when I’m happy and cry when I’m sad. I drink sometimes and go out at night just to do some crazy stuff. I would also admit that I’m easy to fall in love that’s why I’m also easy to be fool in love. Make sense? hehehe

I’m not really in to internet and girl stuffs. I’m more on T.V. and music. I do lot of texting and sending group messages especially when I avail unlimited text which nowadays are very common. Don’t be bothered if in some instance I act like a child and sometimes I’m very serious. Actually, I’m have this MPD which means Multiple Personality Disorder…
just kiddin’!

Let’s just go to my wants and hates. I love to sing (in the banyo!jokeJ) but I hate to sing in a crowd cause I’m easily get conscious whenever people would stare at me. I love to eat but I hate myself for being one. I hate being late but I love to sleep a lot. I love extreme sports but I hate the price they offer. I love books but I hate reading because it made me sleepy. What else could I say??.hmm?.. Well I guess that’s it. To know more about me, just be with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment