Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The stupid childish princess and her frog prince



Its 10:40 in the evening, Monday I am thinking of what I should write on my blog for our C.E. requirement and suddenly two people pop up into my mind. I don’t know why but slowly anger inside of me came so I decided to take that moment to write this blog.
Here it goes….

There was this guy who appears to be so sweet and so nice. We’re actually classmates. We formally meet when we had our groupings in a certain activity in one subject. Then we had this term so called “textmates”. We exchanged thoughts over the phone. After months later, he asks permission to court me and I said yes cause I though he was genuine. Then the courtship started when I discovered that his ex-girlfriend has the same name as mine. At first it was just nothing but I was alarmed when I asked my friend to pretend as a girl and be his text mate. Then the show began. He (my friend) texted him and asked personal things he also asked about her ex-girlfriend. At the middle of the conversation he (the manliligaw) carelessly talked about me that he likes me especially my eyes and I have the same name as his ex. I was blissful that time when I received those messages (my friend forwards all the messages whenever they talks about me). But one message really leads me to anguish when he textedhindi q man yon xa talga mahal….crush2 lang…n_n..”
But I ignored it. Days pass by, courtship is still going on and it seems so true. So, months later I finally say yes to him. It felt so real but then days later, a girl texted me “walang hiya ka, ang kapal ng mukha mong ipagapalit aq sa isang walang laman ang utak. ..sa susunod naman pumili ka nman ng mas maganda at yong may laman ang utak!”as if it’s wrong sent. I knew it was not, I knew she meant it because she confronted me about her real intention. She asked me why that guy courts me when he had a promise to this girl that he would wait for her until she steps college. I just answered “I don’t know, ask him”. I tried to ignore her but I can’t help it she provoked me and then I said “if you want him back then I’ll give him to you” then she replied “no thanks hindi aq pumupulot ng basura”.then I smile and ask my self, is she insane? At first she seems to have the eagerness to bring him back and now I am willing to give that guy to her and then she said no.,??!!!,a big NGEEE! She also told me that my boyfriend said to her that he would find a right time to break up with me when my boyfriend actually told me that he would also find a right time to tell the girl to stop communicating with him.
I was really confused and annoyed that time so I texted the guy behind this confrontation and told him about all the text and I was so disappointed when he replied “pasagdi lan na xa”..then I told to myself “Ya** ginainsulto n gani q tapox ingnan lang q niyag pasagdan?!.bwi**t!
I was really pissed off that time and I told her that she’s very childish and I asked her to stop texting me coz she’s very annoying but she still she never stopped texting childish stuff and it really annoys me. I ignored her because I know it’s worthless. That day passed and I realized that we should not fight over a guy so I apologized for what I’ve said which could hurt her feelings because I know she was desperate and maybe she never intended to insult me that way. So I write her a message and send my apology. Honestly I was really hoping to hear just simply sorry for what she said but then she failed me and she never did. She said “I don’t need to say sorry because I know it’s all true.” I don’t know, I sincerely apologize but when I received that message it brings back my anger and I wish I never humble myself. But there’s also an assurance in her letter she said that she would never text me and my boyfriend. I don’t but maybe this girl is so inconsistent because just days later she texted her ex-boyfriend (who was actually my boyfriend that time) and asked him to get back to her. Surprisingly my boyfriend refused and I was glad he did it. So I was confident that time that my boyfriend would never entertain that girl anymore.
But I was wrong days, weeks and months passed by when I knew that they’re still communicating. I told him not to entertain that girl but he still do so. That was the beginning of our continuously fight. With the same old reason. He often lies to me. Every time I asked him if that girl still texting him he would deny it.
10 months later I made decision to make him choose either he would stop communicating with her or we will just end our relationship. Expectedly he chooses to break up with me.
So I let him go. I’ve changed my no so that I would never tempt to text him. But now we still see each other and he had also my new number….


I experienced withdrawal syndrome for the past two months, if you know what I mean. But now I’m at a snail's pace in terms of healing. Frankly I still have this felling of bitterness, anger towards the sweet couple (the ex-girlfriend and the best ex-boyfriend ever..LOL). Actually I’m really angry it’s just that sometimes all the hurtful things and insults I got from that 3rd year high school student and at the same time the feeling of being betrayed by the person who I consider as my other behalf and the one whom I least expect to hurt me will just pop into my mind and they never said even just sorry for what they did. Maybe a simple sorry could slightly erase the pain and anger. I think they deserve each other because Liar belongs to Liar (hahaha PEACE poh..^_^).
But I know time would heal all the twinges.

INTIME………………………….


Note:
*A simple sorry could not kill you*

P.S.
(Sorry for some wrong grammars*technical error lang yan*lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment