Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ilovemygayfriendsü



My first blog is dedicated to my lovable Gay friends...


in our generation, gays are warmly accepted but then there are still close minded people who discriminate the third sex. But i don care! they're the one who brought laughter in my life and i love being with them though i know that they're somehow "bastos" and naughty in many ways but still it's the way on how people interpret the them. To be honest i learned bad/naughty/crazy stuffs when I'm with them but i cant and they wont force me to the same things that's the most admirable about them. I have a lot of gay friends: Narci(my best friend),Hashim (having his/her confusing stage.lol),orbita(multi talented one!), Kim(who's not in the pics.the formal oneü) and many more.I meet most of them in high school particularly in 4th year .Mostly in my high school days, they're the one whom i spend time more. We enjoy stuffs that people could call as weird but for us it's cool!.OppS!
i can assure you that it's not something to do with those green stuffs.hahaha
No dull moments when I'm with them. Although sometimes we argue but still that fight or i should say "tampuhan" never took so long.
Some people were like sayin' "unsa mana sila ui mga bayot, salot!" and then laugh at them but who cares?!

they're still human being like any body else who have been part of my life and to be honest, sometimes i wonder if i really am a girl or what.lol
just kiddin'!

*sigh* i really miss these people i hope i could find time to be with them.





No comments:

Post a Comment