Friday, March 13, 2009

Need to be motivated








If I would be given a corner where I would put all my academic awards, I cud never fill even a one fourth of it. In my entire school existence I never reached neither the first nor the second place. I've always (I mean not literally always) just a third placer, and not going beyond being one. But that was just in my grade and high school days. I don know, maybe number three really loves me..hahaha and mind you i 'm not a kind of student who really study every night, working on an assignment, and i don't even have notes.
I brought these attitudes when i reached college. I know these could never lead me to success but i dont know, i think i really need to have a motivator to stop these laziness stuffs. But somehow, I really working it out nowadays because there were times that many assignments were not done well and I’m always in rush to do something because I overslept. Before, i used to waste my eleven hours for just sleeping and take note, in that eleven hours it does not yet included my "tulala and ligid2x" moment. But now i'm only just spending eight hours sleeping. See that improvement? Hehehe but currently i'm working on my study habit. Study habit, that’s the reason why my mom will get mad at us (my sis and I) ‘coz we never had this they called study habit since I started going to school. That’s why we’re now having a hard time to discipline ourselves to really study. Good thing when I’m in our house my sister does not longer spend a lot of time watching T.V. which is the main reason why we’re not used to study. My R.N. friend once told me that we must really read, understand and take note in order to become an effective R.N. So I decided to take that advice seriously. In times when I really feel asleep I fight for that feeling to just have a small time to read the notes of my room mate., honestly speaking I would accept the fact that I’m a parasite..:)
when I was young my mom also told us that we should really study hard for our future to have a better job when we already have our own family so that we would never just depend on our husband and if ever he would left us we could be able to take care of our children even without his support. I think mom was right and I really bear that in my mind and I promise to myself that I should really have a good job, what ever it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment